Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

My fish

 under the simmering sea was a school of fish . They where having a nice day but then suddenly a terrifying octopus came. The tiny fish thought it was a octopus but it was actually a hand moving right in front of the school . The group of fish ran but one was   Left by the giant hand .  It grab it and the hand squeeze the tiny fish it’s  chocolate skin  fella off and only the  marshmallow was left and I new that this was the end . I said the big hand took another bite I hoped no other fish ex the same thing . I screamed ” help! help!   Hoping someone would come but I was wrong . Then it was the last bite it was game over ! I went all the way through the   Throat  to my stomach and I was never seen again . Well that’s what I  thought but I was next to some pizza and some  week bikes ploop  I was in the  toilet. Flush I was in the cold  Ocean with all my friends and family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.