Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Who I want to be when I grow up

When i grow  up i want to  be the mayor of New Zealand  and as the mayor i will give out puppies for free so every one can get one and when i wake up my servant will come in my office  with a pink cupcake and a cookie on top, it will be delicious. I would have a closet of cool clothes like dresses and shoes and for breakfast it will be pancakes and syrup and some orange juice it would be awesome being the mayor of New Zealand forever.   

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Victoria,
    I think you would be a great mayor, but you might need to learn a lot more to become who you want to be in the future. You could get help from your teacher, she could teach you a lot more.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kerstent it is Victoria I think that the terick is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.