Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Cross Country


On Friday we had cross country and my class had house
Colours And my house is green and they wear black shorts
and a weird Green T-shirt I don’t remember what I came but I
tried my best  it’s alright you know we had to run out of our
school gate and my friend Aniqua came Second and I came
third we had had to run in Bare feet because if we dirty our
shoes it will be hard to clean our shoes it was so hard but I said
Never give up and when we finish the race we will get a wetar
bottle after I finished I wasn’t  sweating and I watched my little
brother I was so proud and I love cross Country and when I was
watching I felt scared and happy and It was a shape of a circle
but then it turn into a Square it was so muddy when we finished
we had to wash our feet at the Fountain and i was so happy and
before we started Mr Burt click the big clamp thingy and then
we started running and then I finally finished it and when I cross
the finishing line I was so happy  that I finished it .

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.