Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Creative Writing

 Task description: today i have finished my Creative writing and this was about friends and i  hope that you enjoyed this blog post.Creative Writing - 

Recount


Friendship in the Time of Technology | HuffPost Life

Spending time with friends is one of the things I’ve missed the most about  lockdown. It’s made Mr Hughes think about all of the fun times I have had with my friends over the years; the trips we’ve taken, the birthdays, the adventures we’ve been on, 

 and the trouble we got in to.

These memories are ones I will treasure forever.


Your task today is to write a recount of your favourite memory 

you have with your friends.



Bronze - One Paragraph

Silver Two Paragraphs

Gold - Three or more Paragraphs

Medal Achieved:


Gold, Silver, Bronze awards icons by Aidan Dore on Dribbble


Start by choosing a topic that you would like to write about.


Plan your writing


Characters (who was there):


Setting (when and where did it happen): 


Action (what happened and how):

Begin your writing here

On a cold and windy day me and my netball teammates were playing Netball. Before we started our game Me and my teammates were warming up and getting ready for our game then suddenly it started to rain. After it started to rain everybody started to get really cold, especially me and my teammates. We all wanted to wear our jackets because it was so cold it felt like we were in the North Pole. Even if it was cold we weren’t allowed to wear our jackets because it was not a part of the Netball uniform. Even if we can't wear our jackets it was not going to stop us from losing. We played really well during the rain and eventually won the game. My friends and I really enjoy playing netball together even if it is raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.