Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

cupcakes

two weeks ago me and my aunty made cupcakes. We were making the cupcakes in our kitchen. we were making cup cakes because we were very hungry. First  we had to go get all the things we need so i got them. when i came back i put them on a table then my mum called me. My mum said 'can you come and help crack the  eggs' i said 'okay' i went to crack them. after i  cracked them a went to give it to my mum  my mum gave it my aunty she poured it in a big bowl. and added coco, sugar, baking soda, also little chocolate chips and  she mix it up when she finshed. she put in cupcake tin then put in the oven for 20 minutes. While the cupcakes were in the oven me and my mum where melting the chocolate for the frosting it took along time but that was okay when the cupcakes were ready we put them in the paper folders. Next we put them on a tray to cool down then we got the melted chocolate and put some sugar and peanut butter for our frosting. finally we mix it all together and put it on the cupcakes they were yum.

3 comments:

  1. "Yummy" story, Victoria! I like how you added detail about the steps of baking a cupcake. Remember that we always write I with a capital letter. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria... my mouth is watering just thinking about your cupcakes! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, did you save any cupcakes for your teachers? I bet they were delicious. I really like how you used first, next, then and finally to create this scrumptious tale. Well Done Victoria!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.