Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

skating

on a sunny morining  we went kiwi sport. Everyone in my class went with me .Before we went we had to put  on our  shoes then we got in line.We we walked then we finally got there our coach told us to pick a skateboard and a helmet. “Can everyone go to the yellow line“ said our coach we all walked to the yellow line. Our coach said “first we are going to do some laps first so me and my friends were skating on our boards it was so much fun. Next our coach thought us how to do amazing tricks he said it was called an olly it was so hard but I still didn’t give  up. After that we played what’s the time mr wolf our coach was the wolf he told us the rules and how to play. To play we had on skateboards and skate but when our wolf turned around we have to stopped moving if we didn’t we had to go four steps back and if we went in front of him we had to go eight steps back finally we were finished I was so thirsty i went and got my water bottle skateboarding was so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.